485 Series | Repeater and Cross-conversion
Extension and format conversion of digital signals
The highly-flexible Draco vario Repeater family provides the extension of digital signals and cross-conversion between Cat X and fiber cables
The installation of repeaters at intervals within a signal path extends the distance the signal can be transmitted to any required distance.
The Draco vario Repeater family incorporates cross-conversion between Cat X and fiber cables. Signals available on a Cat X network may be converted to fiber for transmission and converted back to Cat X at the receiver (or vice-versa). This is useful in bridging buildings with copper-based networks that are located some distance apart.
The Draco vario Repeater family features bidirectional data ports: Cat X and fiber ports are individually configurable as inputs or outputs. No additional configuration is required. Single- and dual-repeater board versions are available for installation in Draco vario frame enclosures. Both device options can be deployed between extenders and between extender and matrix.
- Double the cable length between devices
- Cross-convert from E-O or O-E
- Bidirectional data ports
- No configuration required
- Available in fixed frame sizes or pluggable cards
- Compact size for clutter-free cabling
- Compatible with Draco vario enclosures
- Rack mount options available
- Power supply and cables included
- Available as a plug-in option card for vario